To serve 2-3 people you will need:
- 1 large white onion
- 4 medium eggs
- Skimmed milk (or soya milk)
- Spinach to taste
- Baby tomatoes to taste
- 1 ripe avocado
- Olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Chilli flakes
- Firstly do the prep: Dice the onion, Slice the baby tomatoes into quarters, Mix the eggs and a dollop of skimmed (or soya) milk into a bowl together with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Then heat the pan and add olive oil.
- First put in the onions until they soften slightly, then add the tomatoes until they soften slightly as well.
- Once both slightly softened, add the egg mixture and keep stirring to create the scramble.
- When the egg is almost done (you never want it to be completely cooked and dry), add the spinach.
- Mix until the spinach has gone slightly limp and then serve!
- Half the avocado and peel off the skin and remove the stone.
- Slice and serve on the side with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and chilli flakes.
Simple, fast, delicious, hearty and healthy!